Monday, 29 November 2010

Christmas memories


Despite the crowded shopping centres and all the stress to buy the presents on time, I love Christmas!

I have wonderful memories of past Christmas and I hope you have some too. Tell us one of your best Christmas memories. Here is mine.

I was 8 or 9 and I had decided that Santa Claus wasn't real. My older cousins were always making fun of me because I wanted to keep believing, so I decided "I'm too old to believe in Santa Claus. It will be different this year..." I used to write a letter with a wish, but I didn't do it that year. However, I told my parents I wanted a bike. Unfortunately, they told me they couldn't afford it (a bicycle was something very expensive 20 years ago). On Christmas eve, I got home from my aunt's house, where we had dinner, and I looked for a bike all over the house, but there was no bike... The house wasn't very big, it was impossible to hide it... I remember that I was very sad, but only for some seconds, because a shiny white bicycle appeared in my bedroom as if by magic. I had been there a few seconds before and it wasn't there, how was it possible? At that moment I was sure that Santa was real... He made a bike appear in my room! Later I found out that my dad pulled it out from under the bed in just seconds while I was searching the other rooms. I couldn't see it because there were some boxes hiding it. I was very happy: I had my bike and Santa Claus was real, at least for one year more...
I can hardly wait to read about your memories...

Isn't Christmas fun? Watch the video and see how fun it can be...

No comments:

Post a Comment