
...Not that I remember much about past Christmas, there'll always be one that I'll remember forever. It's weird, since it happened last year.
Since mid-2008, I wanted a Playstation Portable, because I was hooked in Final Fantasy Games, and I really wanted to play "Final Fantasy Dissidia". When it came out in Europe, on the 4th of September of the next year, I got super excited. However, since my birthday happened in August, my chances of getting it for my birthday were zero. So I begged my mom and my dad to buy me one for Christmas. Suddenly, my dreams were nighly crushed. Why? Well, we live on the 4th floor, and our 3rd floor neighbour came one day, complaining because there was a leak in our house, and water was pouring from her ceiling in the kitchen: our washing machine was broken, and we needed a new one. Then, I had no hot water in my house, because the boiler broke. After that some guys from MEO came to install their products on th 5th floor, but they had no idea where the cable should go, so they decided to mess with ours from ZON. Needless to say, I got disconected from the internet for about a whole week. Genius. I was getting, not only sad, but desperate. Where would I get enough money to repair all of these things, an still have something that cost about 400 euros?! I gave up, and decided to buy one for my birthday.
Later, at chrismas eve, everything was repaired, and the trauma had gone by. But I was mourning over my dead dream of the year. Once every present had been given to my family, I was feeling a lot better by watching my family happy. Then, out of nowhere, my sister comes along with a box in her hand, and gave it to me. What was in there? A Special Edition "FF Dissidia" with a playstation with it. I jumped for about a minute. I guess you could say, a Christmas miracle? So as you can see, this was my Christmas last year. I got so sad, but it was okay. It's all fine now! I can't wait to read the other's memories!
No comments:
Post a Comment