Wednesday, 27 October 2010

Who am I - Isabel


Hi ! My name is Isabel Sousa.

I was born on 24th  February.

My favourite subjects are Physical Education and Spanish.

First, I like sports very much, everything that is related to sports. I like Spanish because it is a new language and speaking it is very exciting.

I have never been anywhere special on holiday, because my parents are separated and my mother doesn´t have money, but I would like to go to London.

In my free time, I like to watch TV, eat a lot of food, and be with my sister. She's not my real sister, but a friend sister.

My friends say, that I am a good friend, and a very nice girl. I love to smile, if it depends on me , I never stop smiling.

My friends are everything to me, after my mom, they are all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment