
Hello everybody!
I'm João, I was born in 1995 and I live in Fânzeres, Portugal.
So I like listening to music, my favourite kinds of music are Rock and Jazz, I like cinema very much. I also go out with my friends, play computer and watch television. I love to see the Discovery Channel, beacause I can learn so many things watching it.
Now about the English language. I love this language, and I hope to go one or two weeks to London, England, a magnificent city and where people speak English. As you can see I love to travelling!
England is one of many countries I want to go.
At school, I like the teachers and my classmates. My favourite subjects are of course English, Spanish and History and a bit of Physical Education, I dislike Portuguese Literature.
So that's it for my presentation, I know, a little short...
But above all, I hope you enjoy it!
I love travelling too !
ReplyDeleteLitherature (:
ReplyDeleteloool
Good job ;)