Hey!
My name is Ana,I was born in 1995 so I am 15 years old. I live in Baguim do Monte. I'm not sure what to say about me. I'm just a normal girl who is always laughing and happy. (:
I dream a lot and I think that is good, because dreams command the world. I have objectives in my life and I fight to accomplish them.
In my free time I usually go out with some friends, I read a book, I listen to music, I play the piano or go to the cinema.
My biggest interests are music and photography. I love photographing something that I think is beautiful, different or special.
Well, I don't travel a lot, unfortunately, but I like to meet people who have different cultures. I want to travel to many countries but mainly to London and Africa.
About school, my favourite subjects are English, Spanish, Philosophy and I like a little bit of Portuguese Literature. I really dislike History.
Well, I guess I don't have anything else to say about me. I hope everyone likes it.
(:
My name is Ana,I was born in 1995 so I am 15 years old. I live in Baguim do Monte. I'm not sure what to say about me. I'm just a normal girl who is always laughing and happy. (:
I dream a lot and I think that is good, because dreams command the world. I have objectives in my life and I fight to accomplish them.
In my free time I usually go out with some friends, I read a book, I listen to music, I play the piano or go to the cinema.
My biggest interests are music and photography. I love photographing something that I think is beautiful, different or special.
Well, I don't travel a lot, unfortunately, but I like to meet people who have different cultures. I want to travel to many countries but mainly to London and Africa.
About school, my favourite subjects are English, Spanish, Philosophy and I like a little bit of Portuguese Literature. I really dislike History.
Well, I guess I don't have anything else to say about me. I hope everyone likes it.
(:

Hopefully, you didn't said that you are fan of SLB
ReplyDelete:|
Well done! ;)
I'm not ashamed to say that I'm fan of SLB
ReplyDeleteI love my club *-*
so, shut up Cláudio! Hunf :c
:b