
Hi, my name is David, I'm 15 years old, and I live in Gondomar, Oporto.
I am a student at the Rio Tinto Secondary school, and my favourite subjects are English, History, Spanish and Portuguese. I loathe Portuguese Literature like all of my classmates, and P.E. In the future, I want to become either a teacher, or a translator.
I try to be nice to whoever wants me to. If someone annoys me, then I stop being friendly. But this doesn’t usually happen.
My preferences are almost all linked with each other. I like to study, read, listen to music, and watch television.
My favourite music genres are K-Pop and J-Pop. My favourite music bands are SHINee, Super Junior and JYJ.
I’m addicted to the When They Cry series, which is a murder mystery Visual Novel. I also like the Final Fantasy games, but to a lesser extent.
My favourite movies are Death Bell, When they Cry – Remake, and Pirates of the Caribbean.
I’m good at writing stories, like fan-fictions and screenplays. I write all of them in English, mainly because, in my opinion, it’s easier than Portuguese.
One day I’d like to visit either Denmark or Norway. The language is nearly the same, their customs are quite interesting, and also because I enjoy reading about Viking tales... Plus, there’s no financial crisis there, which means it’s a great place to go to.
David, if you write novels and screenplays, you should at least contribute to our halloween story. Come on...
ReplyDeleteDavid , you are so "Otaku". xD
ReplyDelete