
I am Sara Azevedo. I am fifteen years old. I live in Fânzeres and I am Portuguese.
I have a ten-year-old brother and sometimes he is really annoying.
I study inRio Tinto Secondary School , in the 10th grade.
In my free time, I like to watch TV, listen to music, hang out with my friends and family and I write when I have nothing else to do. I like the summer very much because I can go to the beach, I go out at night with my parents because they never let me hang out with my friends overnight, but they are awesome parents.
I study in
In my free time, I like to watch TV, listen to music, hang out with my friends and family and I write when I have nothing else to do. I like the summer very much because I can go to the beach, I go out at night with my parents because they never let me hang out with my friends overnight, but they are awesome parents.
I dislike the winter because it rains a lot, It's cold and I don’t like the fact that I need to carry an umbrella. Also I don't like people who think they are the best.
In school I don't like Portuguese Literature and History, but I like English and I'm starting to like Spanish.
When I was younger, I practised Hip-Hop, basketball and swimming, also I could play the piano and I will start to learn again.
Hope you liked it (:
When I was younger, I practised Hip-Hop, basketball and swimming, also I could play the piano and I will start to learn again.
Hope you liked it (:
No comments:
Post a Comment