
Hello everyone! I’m Catarina and I was born in 1995, so I am 15 years old. I live in Baguim do Monte, and I love living here because I have so many neighbours of my age.
In my free time, I love listening to music, doing sports, watching tv, playing computer games, being with my family and with my friends, going to the cinema, talking on messenger, reading a book and I practise volleyball at school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I like it very much.
I love travelling on my holidays. I always travel with my parents, and we always visit different countries. I have been to Spain (Mallorca, Ibiza, Tenerife, Lanzarote), to Tunisia and to the Dominican Republic so far. I loved these places! In the future I would like to visit Greece, Turkey, Bulgaria and Cape Vert.
At school, my favourite subjects are English, Spanish and Physical Education and I dislike Portuguese Literature.
I hope everyone like my presention and good luck for the future. ( :
In my free time, I love listening to music, doing sports, watching tv, playing computer games, being with my family and with my friends, going to the cinema, talking on messenger, reading a book and I practise volleyball at school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I like it very much.
I love travelling on my holidays. I always travel with my parents, and we always visit different countries. I have been to Spain (Mallorca, Ibiza, Tenerife, Lanzarote), to Tunisia and to the Dominican Republic so far. I loved these places! In the future I would like to visit Greece, Turkey, Bulgaria and Cape Vert.
At school, my favourite subjects are English, Spanish and Physical Education and I dislike Portuguese Literature.
I hope everyone like my presention and good luck for the future. ( :
Well done (:
ReplyDeleteGood job Catarina! It's great that you have traveled so much, maybe you can share some of your experiences abroad with your classmates and blog followers! You should also give Portuguese Literature a chance, I know it can sound like it is really boring sometimes, but if you find books that you like, you'll learn that there is some fantastic work in our language! Keep up with the good job!
ReplyDeleteThank you (:
ReplyDelete