Cheers mates! I am G, it stands for Gabriel and I live high above the floor.
My astrological sign is pisces, so you can try to guess the month that I was born, the year was nineteen ninety five.
Describing myself in the eyes of another person, I would say that I can be stubborn, uninteresting, scary (sometimes), odd and a bit different; but I'm the one describing myself so it will come out differently...
Generally I can be lazy and leery so I just keep leaning around listening to my music, but, I'm also anxious, all of this contributes to that sometimes I can end up being a bit unsociable.
I'm always thinking or wandering in my mind and it can be noticed when I am petrified looking to the void, the results of this constant thinking are really annoying as I end up speaking with so much haste that some can't even keep up with me and I end up panting like a dog but silently, I do that almost instinctively so that I don't break my thought's flow.
I can tell that my likes and preferences are quite original, I love to drink iced teas like green tea with herbs, dark gooseberry tea, muslim tea and more... I'm a fan of a good chilled plum juice, a passion fruit mousse, a mango mousse and a juicy meatroll. I love the rainy and gray days, the smell of wet land, to write, to read, to get soaked, to have a shower, to sing (when alone)... I have an enormous hatred concerning hypocrisy, mockery and stallions, hehehe.
I usually go out at night during the weekends with my aunt and her friends, they are all in their early twenties so I can fit in easily and feel mature. I don't like clubs so normally we go to bars and lounges, oriental lounges because they love to smoke on the waterpipe.
My favourite subject in school used to be English, but now I consider them all with the exception of Literature (Duh!).
I have a little sister, we don't usually get along so I'm not that kind of big brother that usually the others are, yet I love her.
My favourite animal is without doubts the cat, it's just astonishing! They are proud, willful, headstrong and I love their eyes, I can see a bit of myself into them.
As everyone I love to listen to my music, and my favourite types of music are few: 80's music like Aha, Alphaville, OMD, A Flock of Seaguls, Duran Duran... Soundtracks from videogames and movies, Orchestral music and Symphonic Metal which is my favourite type being my favourite band Nightwish and favourite songs "Sleeping Sun, Walking in the air, Last of the Wilds"... Oh blimey ! I love them all.
I never had what some of you would call vacations, but during the holydays I like to try new things like renting a bungalow, hiking, spiritual seclusion...
My dream is to study in London, work there, and live there someday. In the future I would like to travel, write books and to work on languages or as an attorney.
I love my blue eyes...
My astrological sign is pisces, so you can try to guess the month that I was born, the year was nineteen ninety five.
Describing myself in the eyes of another person, I would say that I can be stubborn, uninteresting, scary (sometimes), odd and a bit different; but I'm the one describing myself so it will come out differently...
Generally I can be lazy and leery so I just keep leaning around listening to my music, but, I'm also anxious, all of this contributes to that sometimes I can end up being a bit unsociable.
I'm always thinking or wandering in my mind and it can be noticed when I am petrified looking to the void, the results of this constant thinking are really annoying as I end up speaking with so much haste that some can't even keep up with me and I end up panting like a dog but silently, I do that almost instinctively so that I don't break my thought's flow.
I can tell that my likes and preferences are quite original, I love to drink iced teas like green tea with herbs, dark gooseberry tea, muslim tea and more... I'm a fan of a good chilled plum juice, a passion fruit mousse, a mango mousse and a juicy meatroll. I love the rainy and gray days, the smell of wet land, to write, to read, to get soaked, to have a shower, to sing (when alone)... I have an enormous hatred concerning hypocrisy, mockery and stallions, hehehe.
I usually go out at night during the weekends with my aunt and her friends, they are all in their early twenties so I can fit in easily and feel mature. I don't like clubs so normally we go to bars and lounges, oriental lounges because they love to smoke on the waterpipe.
My favourite subject in school used to be English, but now I consider them all with the exception of Literature (Duh!).
I have a little sister, we don't usually get along so I'm not that kind of big brother that usually the others are, yet I love her.
My favourite animal is without doubts the cat, it's just astonishing! They are proud, willful, headstrong and I love their eyes, I can see a bit of myself into them.
As everyone I love to listen to my music, and my favourite types of music are few: 80's music like Aha, Alphaville, OMD, A Flock of Seaguls, Duran Duran... Soundtracks from videogames and movies, Orchestral music and Symphonic Metal which is my favourite type being my favourite band Nightwish and favourite songs "Sleeping Sun, Walking in the air, Last of the Wilds"... Oh blimey ! I love them all.
I never had what some of you would call vacations, but during the holydays I like to try new things like renting a bungalow, hiking, spiritual seclusion...
My dream is to study in London, work there, and live there someday. In the future I would like to travel, write books and to work on languages or as an attorney.
I love my blue eyes...
I like Nightwish too...
ReplyDelete"I Wish I Had An Angel" and "Bye Bye Beautiful" are the best songs of the band (in my opinion)
Seems that you know what music is ;)
Well done ;)