Thursday, 14 October 2010

Who Am I ? - Cristina Correia


Hi ! I'm Cristina and I live in Gondomar. I was born in the year that Microsoft released the Windows 95. I live with my mom, my sister and my little dog. My mother and my sister are Brazilian, my dad and I are Portuguese, we're a family divided by our origins. I've travelled to Brazil a few times and I love it, it's so beautiful, I agree with Ms. Joana, anyone who goes there never comes back the same.
In my free time, I like being with my friends and family, going to the cinema, watching TV, listening music, normal things that everyone likes...
I dance contemporary and I do theater in an evangelical church, and I love that so much !
At school, my favourite subjects are English, Spanish and Philosophy and I dislike Physical Education and Portuguese Literature.
And this was a short presentation about me, I hope Ms. Joana and my classmates like it (:

4 comments:

  1. Very well done, although you forgot to say that you want to be just like your older sister when you grow up. Other than that, fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete