Hello! My name is ccosta_69 and I live in Gondomar. I was born in 1995, and my hobbies are playing PlayStation, surfing on the web, hanging out with friends and listening to music. I like almost all kinds of music. My favourite bands are Heroes Del Silencio, U2, Blasted Mechanism, Mettalica, Bon Jovi, Rammstein and Mão Morta.
I like listening to 80’s and 90’s songs. My favourite radio stations are M80 and RFM…
I like House Music too. For me the best DJs in the world are Tiësto, David Guetta, Roger Sanchez and Paul Van Dyk.
But there’s one song, that means everything for me, it’s a song interpreted by a British singer called Sade and the name of the song is “By Your Side” released in 2000.
In football, I like FCPorto, the best team in the world.
My second team is Zenit St. Petesburg, a Russian team.
I’m addicted to horror movies, the only genre that I like…
I watched all the movies of some sagas like Saw and Hostel.
For me, a good movie has to have violence and death.
Travelling is something I hate doing…but I would like to go to Russia, because it's a country that fascinates me...
On my PlayStation, I like to play action (gangster games) and war games, to kill everyone that comes in my direction, like a gangster, a cop or a solider. I kill them all!
I can’t forget my best friend, because she’s very important to me, a kind of a sister I have never had, and I like her very much.
I hope my teacher and my classemates like it (:
Well done! Although I'd like to learn your real name, I don't think your ID goes under "ccosta_69" :p I also like Sade's song very very much, you have good taste! Great job!
ReplyDeleteThank you ;)
ReplyDeleteFC Porto (:
ReplyDelete