
Hello! My name is Rute and I live in Porto.
In my free time I like being with my friends, playing table football with them, billiards, chatting and more...
I also enjoy reading and listening to music.
What can I say?... Well, my favourite football team is F.C.Porto , the best! :D
I've been to Spain, and many places in Portugal, I love travelling.
I have read the books " The Da Vinci Code" and " The Lost Symbol" by Dan Brown, and I liked them.
In my free time I like being with my friends, playing table football with them, billiards, chatting and more...
I also enjoy reading and listening to music.
What can I say?... Well, my favourite football team is F.C.Porto , the best! :D
I've been to Spain, and many places in Portugal, I love travelling.
I have read the books " The Da Vinci Code" and " The Lost Symbol" by Dan Brown, and I liked them.
Of course that FCPorto is the best! :P
ReplyDeleteGood job ;)